prMac Releases > Day2Life Planner- Powerful Planning for Success Seekers
Seoul, Korea - Day2Life isn't just a calendar. It's an iOS planning app with a sound philosophy. How you live your life on the small scale determines your success on a larger scale. They say that the devil is in the details because it's the details that so often get away from us. Having a powerful planning tool like Day2Life can make all the difference.
What sets Day2Life apart is its integrated perspective. Users can make long term plans, and have their overarching goals reflected in their day to day task list. Realizing long term goals through short term actions is what determines success, and Day2Life makes this an intuitive, elegant process for its users.
Not only does Day2Life integrate long term plans and daily tasks, it seamlessly incorporates users' other planning tools. Google Calendar, the native iPhone calendar app, and Outlook can all be linked with Day2Life. Day2Life is also easily integrated with social media experiences, allowing users to post their goals and daily mottos via Facebook and Twitter.
With a tap or two, users see their goals realized by the day, month, or year. Day2Life planner is as convenient and powerful for scheduling the day's meetings as it is for outlining one's five-year-plan.
And Day2Life won't upset anyone's financial planning, because it's free to download. It's available now in the iTunes App Store. Users with ambitions large and small are invited to check it out at no cost.
[Total Planner] - "Total Planner" that allows you to plan your daily schedule as well as life-long plans:
* Life, Year, Month, Week, Day - Materialize your short/medium/long-tem plans at every time scale.
* All higher plan list - Shows all plans at higher levels that pertain to your current schedules
* Sync with any calendar database - Stable synchronization with all calendars including Google, Apple, Outlook, etc.
[Mobile-oriented UX] - UX optimized for the mobile platform that allows users to look at all schedules at a glance and make new schedules at the push of a button:
* Confirm your schedule at a glance - Check your schedule at a glance in Expanded View
* Make your schedule at once - Input your schedule at once without screen changes via Quick Add feature
* Edit your schedules all at once - Edit your schedules all at once without screen changes via Quick Edit feature
[Differentiated Task List] - Manage your schedules and tasks simultaneously:
* Month View Posting Feature - In Month View, you can manage important tasks. In Day View and Week View, you can manage the details of those tasks.
* "Tasks" posted in Block - It shows the number of days left until the due date. You will never miss your deadline again!
* "Tasks" to be performed at a specific time - Do you have a task to complete by a specific time? Now you can use Drag & Drop to receive a notice for your pending task.
* Plan & Image - Create your own images as you are planning your schedules. it's a lot of fun
* My and my neighbor's motto - Create your own mottos in Day View. Tweet to find out what's on your neighbors' mind
* Supplies a variety of skins - Create your own planner using various colors
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Day2Life Planner 1.0.3 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Day2Life Planner 1.0.3
Download From iTunes
YouTube Video (Trailer)
Day2life planner was developed by Wonil Park and is a supported project by the South Korean Seoul City App Developer center. This center actively supports and finances app-related projects by talented developers. Day2life planner is currently #3 in the productivity category in the Korean appstore, reached #10 in the Japanese appstore and became a top 4 app in the Netherlands App Store. Copyright (C) 2013 Wonil Park. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.